Whatever your budget or age, we’ve got 25 experiential gift suggestions just for you!
For Babies and Toddlers
1. Musikgarten winter music class.
2. Babyland General Hospital in Cleveland, GA to adopt a Cabbage Patch Kid. It’s free to visit!
For Elementary Age
5. Indoor gold and gem mining at Consolidated Gold Mine in Dahlonega.
6. Gift card at NEVO Driving Academy – the coolest driver’s ed program in Foco!
7. Paintball Atlanta (ages 10 and up) at one of the oldest and best known paintball facilities in the nation.
8. Rock climbing at Sawnee Mountain.
For Moms and Grandmothers
9. Gift card for a mini session with Brandy Craig Photography.
10. Cookie making class led by Jill of Nibble Cookie Co.
12. Wine club membership at Wolf Mountain Vineyard.
For Dads and Grandfathers
13. Target shooting at the Country Folks Superstore’s indoor gun range.
14. Guided fishing trip with Bowman Fly Fishing.
15. Massage and/or an adjustment at Essential Wellness Chiropractic & Massage. Newborns and up can actually get adjustments here, including pregnant woman! Our whole family goes to Dr. Kristin Marchman!
16. Hot chocolate date followed by ice skating!
17. Gift card to Pinspiration in Vickery Village.
18. Gym membership to One Life Fitness. (Ages 13 and up.)
19. North Georgia Getaway to Valhalla Resort in Helen.
20. Weekend getaway at Biltmore.
21. Gift card to dinner at Nido Cafe.
22. Surprise the kids Christmas morning with a trip to Disney World!
23. Family getaway to Savannah.
25. Membership to YMCA Forsyth.
Latest posts by Sarah Johnson (see all)
- 7 Hot Chocolate Spots In and Around Forsyth - December 10, 2017
- Experiential Gift List for All Ages - December 6, 2017
- Musikgarten in Cumming: Give Your Kids the Gift of Music - December 5, 2017